Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Episode 7 - How depression thought me the most important life lesson (Part 1)

This is how I was way before the depression period. 

1. I was a happy person, very easy going, bubbly, have lots of friends, social butterfly. I can talk to strangers on a train or bus ride effortlessly. 

2. I am happily chubby and loves to eat. Chocolate is my staple food. Not rice, chocolate. And bread. Lots of bread. Yup. 

3. Even though I was overweight, my confidence was sky high. Being fat was never an issue. In fact, I was responsible for the weight gain of most of my roommates. This proves I was indeed an influential person. I invented the food "Roti Gemuk" which became a legendary favourite until today among my close friends.

3. I took Engineering degree without knowing what it is but I did well because I have so many friends to copy assignments and help me study. But the copying assignment is a major part how I survived. Graduated without not knowing what actually I learned in those 6 years. 

4. Started to have PMDD symptoms and mood swings. Sometimes, I have very bad temper. I was known to start fights when someone irritate me.  

5. I changed circle of friends like I change clothes. Most of the time, in bad terms. But my close friends remains the same for years. Mostly until today. 

6. I have very low tolerance to tardiness and people not taking school seriously. I study hard and I play hard. 

7. I was never in any serious relationship with a guy. Had few crushes but I always end up being "one of the guys" and nothing more.

8. Confessed to two guys, got rejected both times. But still feeling helluva fine. Life goes on. 

9. I am very straight forward and wear my heart on my sleeves. Most people can see right through me and I don't mind. I say what I feel, I was very opinionated and outspoken. 

10. Most personality tests will describe me pretty well. I am an old fashion Aries, Personality Plus is Sanguine, Inside colour is Yellow, Mayers-Brigs ENTJ. Seriously I was so predictable. Every personality test I took was SPOT ON describing me. I was easily figured out. 

To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment