1. Morning exercise always manage to calm my anxiety, so I put in on top of my to do list. Most people exercise WHEN they have time. I exercise even when I don't have time.
2. Gaining weight can make me go crazy like out of this world pissed off. So I have no choice but to lose weight. Most people want to lose weight. But their emotional stability don't depend on it.
3. I am extra worried if I don't watch what I eat. So I have to eat right, no choice.
4. My anxiety and panic attacks usually happened when I'm tired and have not enough sleep. Hence, 6-8 hours is a must.
5. Toxic people can cause me anxiousness and irritability. So I stay away from them. e.g. People who talks bad about other people especially when in groups. Argh i hated those.
6. My job requires me to talk to psychiatrists. Most of my customers don't know I have GAD. But those few that does are always extra nice to me :)
7. This comes at a later stage. Having GAD actually gives me motivation to work hard. I tend to put extra effort especially when I'm well because I know I can get sick anytime and might lose 2-3 productive days to recover.
8. I am more empathetic towards other people. When someone tells me their worries, I swear I can feel it in my spine, nerve and bones.
9. After more than a year of treatment and CBT, I started to really believe GAD is actually my strength. It is what got me to where I am now and how I can do well in many things.
10. I may have lost tons and tons of friends but those that stay with me are super duper great and awesome people. They are trustworthy, they are loyal, they don't judge, etc. Couldn't ask for better friends.
If you are anything like me, I know you can find yours too. Good luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment