Looking at the photo, people won't know that I'm actually somewhat fat kan? Nampak macam ok2 je. Bole masuk agensi mencari jodoh mesti ramai tertipu ingat i cantik real life. Haha tapi sebenarnya? wakakaka.
To get this look, (untuk rakyat biasa yang bukan MUA) kalau boleh kena wax bulu2 dan misai (jika ada) di muka, kena buang black/white heads, kena rajin pakai mask utk kecikkan pores and moisturize. If I didn't do those, I won't get the flawless effect that I want. Yup, i tried many times memang hodoh. Takkan nak upload yang hodoh kan? Konon-konon terus jadi cani lah.
These are the steps with the brand I'm using.
1. Wash face, moisturise, sunblock, face primer (make up forever)
2. Korean make up base. Its green in colour
3. Foundation (Urban decay)
4. Concealer (Urban decay)
5. Eye primer (Benefit) + Eyeshadow Naked 2 (Urban decay) + Mascara (Benefit) + Elise eyelash
6. Brow gel (Benefit)
7. Highlight (Benefit) + Bronzer (Sephora)
8. Blusher (Sephora)
9. Matte NYX Stockholm + Zurich
10. Finishing powder (Makeup forever)
11. NYX finishing spray
Next time, I will try using drug stores or lower end make up and compare the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment